POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Earth's Media : Re: Earth's Media Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:33:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Earth's Media
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 23 Jan 2000 07:19:21
Message: <388af1c9@news.povray.org>
You always have to oppose scale for media when scaling the object it's in.  If
the scaling of the container object is first it isn't such a problem (?), if
scaled after the media is in place then it is.  If the object is scale
<100,50,10> for example (at the end of the entire object statement) then go back
into the media statement and use a scale <1/100,1/50,1/10> to correct for the
increase in media density, etc.  Opposite true too.

Bob